IMA Urgent Care Centers & Primary Care will be hosting a Back To School Supplies Drive to benefit local children. The Back to School Supply Drive will run Monday, August 9th through Monday, August 23rd and will benefit students at New Monmouth Elementary School and Ocean Avenue Elementary School in Middletown and The Raine Foundation in Hazlet. IMA Urgent Care Center & Primary Care has locations in Middletown, Hazlet, Shrewsbury and Red Bank and will be accepting new and unopened school supplies such as water-based markers, pens, pencils, crayons, 3-ring binders, spiral notebooks and more.
“This year, more than ever, we would like to support local school children’s academic success with our Back to School Drive. We had to suspend the drive last year due to COVID, and want to help children in our area start the school year off right,” states IMA President and Middletown resident, Dr. Roger Thompson.
Patients and the public can drop off new/unused school supplies to the following IMA locations:
- IMA Urgent Care – Middletown, 363 Route 36, Port Monmouth
- IMA Urgent Care – Shrewsbury, 1026 Broad Street, Shrewsbury
- Chapel Hill Family Medicine – 100 Village Court, Suite 302, Hazlet
- Family Practice of Middletown – 18 Leonardville Road, Middletown
- Hazlet Family Care – 3253 Route 35N, Hazlet
- Red Bank Family Medicine – 231 Maple Avenue, Red Bank
- Red Bank Medical – 175 Patterson Avenue, Shrewsbury
- River Road Primary Care – 569 River Road, Fair Haven
- Shrewsbury Family Medicine – 655 Shrewsbury Avenue, Suite 206, Shrewsbury
Donations can be dropped off 7 days a week to IMA Urgent Care in Shrewsbury and Middletown and Hazlet Family Care.